We learn from this journey called life. This blog acknowledges that the journey is not complete without the manual, the Bible, and The Teacher, Jesus. Join me in hearing from The One who knows everything, thus making Him eligible to be called the greatest.
Friday, January 11, 2013
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step...
It has been told that we will not be be able to reach our goal if we will not take the first step. Not so with this blog, for it has been sometime since I promised to make this a daily habit when all of a sudden , it has been a year and this is my first posts after a minimum of 17 months. But, surely I can try it once more. And this time, I would also like to feature some of my experience teaching in different countries. But of course the main reason for this blog is but The Greatest Teacher anyone could have. He is available, even up to now to teach and assist everyone willing who is willing to learn Oh by the way, I am a grade seven teacher at a nearby college. So, I know my discussion of topice which pertain to teaching will definitely be of help to those considering to learn from The Greatest Teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment